Sunday, June 10, 2012

Parsley, Plants, Plans, and a Pushcart

The parsley has gone wild! Every time I cut a bunch and use it to cook and the plant seems to replenishes itself, fast.

Fresh parsley has so much flavor. I've used it on fish, eggs, pasta, vegetarian chili, and a vegetable lasagna I made yesterday.







George gave me this hanging bougainvillea for the deck. He knows I love them and it looks so pretty from the kitchen window. It's a nice view while washing dishes.







George cleared out a bunch of nasturtium (which we have no shortage of) and planted this Pink Bower Vine we got from East Bay Nursery. They are very helpful and have a big selection of trees and plants. We are gradually reconfiguring this area. He has a plan.
     Last weekend at a Flea Market held at the Senior Center I got this cute pushcart for the patio. Isn't it cute?



We've been clearing weeds out slowly but surely and planted flowers from seed in this section by the rose bush that are growing pretty well. 








The Roma tomato plants are producing. There are a lot of green ones growing and we harvested one tomato so far.









And last but not least, we finally got a nice Loveseat/Chaise/Ottoman furniture set! It fits perfectly in this small room.


This post is brought to you by the letter P

and P.S. maybe it's just me, but this new blogger format give me more trouble that it used to with formatting posts....  
as you can probably tell with the awful spacing, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment